Rhone turns 5!

Tuesday, April 28, 2015











 5 years ago, I completely blessed to be able to call myself mama to this amazing little boy.  Rhone you bless KC and I each day and I am so proud of the little man you are becoming.  Your smile and laugh is infectious.  You love life and everyone in it.  You might say your shy, but you are brave.  You hate dirty cars, love making your bed, and are really bad at folding laundry.  You want to be apart of every conversation and ask questions all day long.  You are smart and got 100% on your pre school report card.  You love to snuggle and feel emotion.  Your heart is caring and you love rules.

You have already had quite the year and I can't wait to see what year #5 holds for you!
We love you with a never stopping always and forever LOVE.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design