Life Lately
Thursday, February 5, 2015
Life Lately around here has been pretty full of self discovery and planning. Personally I have been going through a lot with my health. Taking blood tests to determine allergy sensitivity, patch testing to determine what chemicals in products I'm allergic to and changing my diet completely. It really has consumed not just my life but our families. I have learned so much in the last several weeks I kinda feel overwhelmed and not even sure where to start to try to help my body heal and move forward. Hoping that I can get some results that can help me know what exact changes should be made.
Lachlyn has had quite a couple of rough weeks as well, with a giant cold leading to antibiotics for a double ear infection followed up with another cold! That girl, I keep telling myself it's good for her to get her immune system up but man, sick kids is no fun at all! With that, I can't tell you how much ease I have now that I have my oils. Using them each day helps her symtoms during the day. I have been diffusing OnGuard all over this house and I can't tell you how exciting it is that no one else has gotten her cold!
KC is working so hard each day and has received a promotion a couple weeks ago. Its always a nice feeling to get rewarded for hard work right?! His car a month ago, stopped working and so he found himself a new (to us) SUV that he loves. I think having a Prius as our main car for 7 years has kinda taken a toll on his need for power. And although I resisted ALOT about the gas guzzler, I am excited to be able to go camping or road trip with plenty of room and hopefully someday a paddle board up top :) I can dream right!
Today as I type this, I am consumed with the fact that in 1 hour when Lach wakes up I have to go down to the elementary school and register Rhone for Kindergarden!! I mean when did this happen? It doesn't start until September but man times does fly by. I still remember my sweet little baby boy like it was yesterday. He has grown so much in the last couple months... literally, I mean all his pants are way to short. Bought shoes 2 sizes up and cut his hair twice in 6 months.
I have big plans brewing over here for our little family. Hopefully a trip back home or a new home will be an option for us in 2015. Big life changes are my thing. I kinda love them. Health being on the very top of our list. This little blog of mine has been neglected a little as well. I am hoping that I can get back into a little more photography and get a post or two each month.
xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment