One of the ways that I decompress at the end of the day besides wine is by online shopping. It may be super weird to a lot of people, but I just love it. Rarely do I ever buy anything, it just the searching and finding super cute items that I love. Mind you, I thrift store shop all the time for the kids, but here and there its nice to buy something new. I like to add my favorites and I keep items in the cart for months and months just in case there's a big sale or free shipping.
So
I thought it would be fun to share my favorite online shopping sites with you all. us.cottonon.com has some great unique clothing for everyone that are very reasonably priced. All these items are $15 or less and if you keep an eye out, they have great deals like free shipping and 30% off for first time orders!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















No comments:
Post a Comment