LIVING IN THE PRESENT

Thursday, November 7, 2013










Life here in the pacific northwest has been quite a different season for us.  The leaves are just unreal.  I mean 1 tree can have literally red, orange, yellow and bright green.  It takes my breath away.  I have honestly had to pull over several times, just to take it all in.  

Sweaters, boots and beanie's are also pretty amazing as well. 

I know, I'm a little late on the whole Halloween pic thing, but well that's how it goes.  Better late than never right?!



Real life here has been quite a roller coaster for us lately.  I mean, it seemed like problem after problem.  School, work, money, trying to find renters, trying to find a new house... it just all piled up on us.  
Thankfully, most of those have finally resolved and we can breathe again!   Just as I sit here tonight, posting pictures, after the hurricane passed, it seems silly.  Silly that I stress so much.  Silly that I don't see what's right in front of me. 

 I am blessed.  So blessed! 

It's so easy to get sucked up into life, and what's not important.  I tend to forget what really is.  Which is so sad to me.  Just a year ago, we lived in Tucson, AZ.  I begged God everyday to find KC a job and move us to the NW.  And he did.  A job that KC loves, and he gave me the best job of all!!  These kids are amazing, healthy and hilarious which is all I ever wanted.  

Time just fly's by and the second we stop seeing what we have, is the second that we start falling.  God says over and over to think like a child.  Kids don't look in the past or the future they live in the present.  They care about what is happening right then and there.  What a huge lesson to learn.  

This is my goal for November.  To live each moment and stop thinking about what's to come.  Feeling thankful and hopeful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover to Pin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design