WELL HELLO THERE

Thursday, September 26, 2013




  
Oh how I missed writing on this little space! It has been a while since I last have sat down here.  It has been such a busy, crazy, eventful month of September.  As I have mentioned before, our lives have changed a lot around here... the biggest being that I started my job.  The next being I started school.  So as you can image with day care, homework, and extremely sick kiddos and mama, it has been a whirlwind.  Today finally I am able to sit and concentrate on hobbies.  I have so many photos, headbands, and IG & Fb posts to work on.  

My job is going very well.  I am actually really loving being back.  I work at a pretty sweet hospital and they truly are one of the most through and patient loving hospitals I've ever worked at.  It is all about the patient! Which you would think is how every hospital would be, but sadly that's not always the case.  This place strives to make every patient comfortable, confident, and most importantly we want a laugh before they leave.  It makes for such a great day full of positive co-workers and patients.  Switching machine brands is a pretty big deal in therapy, but after a couple of exhausting days, I picked it up pretty quick and am ready for being on-call now.

www.ucdmc.ucdavis.edu

So with me being back at work, one of the hardest parts was taking the kids to day care, and by kids I really just mean Lachlyn.  Rhone did so well! He really loves it and has a bunch of new friends to talk about all day.  He fit right in, and comes home with new knowledge which is super fun.  Lach had a rough go at first.  She cried each time for about 20 mins and then was ok the rest of the day as long as she had her pacifier and blankie.  Well today her teacher said she didn't need either all day, so that is great improvement and I know that this is such a good thing for her.  Kids need to be social and to learn how to interact and be away from mama and dada every once in awhile... tears... they grow up soo fast.  The frustrating part is that the first week they brought home colds, which we all got, and then the second week they brought home the stomach flu!  Lach had it pretty bad, she was sick throwing up Fri-Sun.  Rhone was the sickest I've seen him in years on Sunday.  And then I got it all Sunday night.  We are all recovering still and trying to get their appetites back to normal.  It's just hard to see your littles so sick and helpless.  So from this point on, I just wait until I get called in, which I am so happy about.  We have a ton of playdates to catchup on, fall festivities check list, projects galore, fall headbands to make, and some overdue library books.  

Thank you all for giving me some time away and stay tuned to my next post about the exciting day KC had last Sunday...

1 comment:

  1. It's awful about getting sick but so glad to hear things are going well with work. It sounds like a great place.

    ReplyDelete

Hover to Pin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design